Children’s education should be about discovery, a sense of adventure and a spirit of excitement and fun. The pupils at Seaford College Prep School are given the opportunities to explore and engage in a wide range of activities.
- We create a stimulating and happy environment;
- We provide a broad, relevant, differentiated and fun curriculum for our pupils;
- We encourage positive and enquiring attitudes to learning which encourages self-motivation and perseverance;
- We promote close partnerships with parents, neighbouring schools and the local community;
- We provide continual assessment and evaluation to monitor each child’s progress.
In Years 3 to 5 pupils have a form teacher who is responsible for teaching a significant portion of the curriculum. Lessons take place in spacious, light and attractive classrooms. Nevertheless, even at this age there is specialist teaching in Spanish, Drama, Music, ICT, DT, PSHE, History, P.E. and Games.