We aim to provide a happy and caring environment where every child can realise their potential. We value all the children’s contributions and give them the opportunity to experience and explore through a balanced curriculum. We place great emphasis on knowing all the children individually, understanding how they learn and building their confidence and self-esteem.
We do this by:-
- promoting a close relationship between home and school
- providing opportunities in cultural, social, sporting, and co-curricular activities for pupils to discover their strengths
- developing a caring, tolerant, supportive community, in a Christian context, where each pupil is valued as an individual
- developing strong relationships between staff and pupils that will encourage confidence, self-discipline, responsibility and a common sense of purpose
- creating a love of learning in an environment where expectations are high, children are supported and a variety of teaching styles are employed
- providing specialist support for pupils with Dyslexia, Dyspraxia and Dyscalculia in a mainstream school context